Our church was consecrated on May 6th 1915 by Bishop John Keily, the 4th Bishop of Plymouth and we are now in our Centenary Year. During this special 12 months we have had a number of events enabling our parishioners to celebrate the history of the Holy Ghost Church.
Through the generous donations of our current benefactors we have been able to commission new windows. Many of our parishioners have helped in the organisation and running of events such as the 100 Cream Teas, 100 Baptism Party, a Hog Roast and even some fireworks.
We still have events being planned so please keep checking our news section to find out what is happening soon.